Namaste..




Namaste <3  I use this frequently in my daily life....I had to remind myself of the true meaning.












Strong People Do Not Put Others Down. They Lift Others Up.




Yogasuksess måles ikke i bevegelighet
 eller i evnen til å gjøre en øvelse, men i hvordan yogaen
positivt endrer måten vi lever livet vårt og er mot andre.
Slutt å sammenligne deg med hva andre får til og hvordan andre ser ut. Aksepter deg selv og se hvor bra du gjør ting og 
hvor bra du er i deg selv.


Vibeke Klementsen



Gotta keep this in mind on the days where I have difficulty with a particular Yoga pose.  :)



Survivor Jewelry, Strength Charm Necklace, Chakra Jewelry, Healing Crystal Quartz



Alohilohi necklace gold bar necklace gold name plate



Be here now secret message ring, yoga ring, budda, OM, wideband hammered ring, customizable yoga ring, om ring buddha ring, yoga jewelry on Etsy, $26.50



Real peace means deciding to start with it, then roll with it.




Spotted... a beautiful way to layer your Mala beads. #Yoga #Meditation #MalaBeads



Namaste Lotus Ring ♥



AdviceByApril Email me: advicebyapril@gmail.com Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/advicebyapril Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AdvicebyApril


Yoga, an ancient but perfect science, deals with the evolution of humanity. This evolution includes all aspects of one’s being, from bodily health to self realization. Yoga means union – the union of body with consciousness and consciousness with the soul. Yoga cultivates the ways of maintaining a balanced attitude in day to day life and endows skill in the performance of one’s actions.”~B.K.S. Iyengar


who wants to wait for new year's when each day is a new chance






If only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies, how different our ideas of beauty would be.






Rumi. I will help or listen to anyone that just needs to talk or whatever. I am not about judgement of others. I tend to be the rock/anchor in almost all my relationships with family and friends. Pi




Kjærlig hilsen Else Britt



Kommentarer

Populære innlegg